Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Floating Hearts


If you have not joined in on the Valentine crop over on the forums, you are missing out! The design team has come up with all sorts of fun challenges for you to make. I created this cute heart mobile to hang in my living room. It is so simply to make. Trust me! My little 5 year old daughter even had a blast making her own folded hearts to glue onto her Valentine's Day cards.



You can find the instructions on how to make the hearts here.

Check out what some of of the members have created so far. I love all the different takes!

Created by Angie aka agustshall

Created by Michelle aka Ravenea

Created by KimmyS

Created by Amy aka Moonsplash

Do I have your creative juices flowing yet? Yes? Well in that case, head on over to the crop!

Happy creating!
Diana

No comments: