Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hijack!

I don't normally post here on Wednesdays but I am hijacking this blog because I have been a scrappin' fool with the Truly Scrumptious kit!
*****
Like I made this super-simple layout as a tribute to one of my running buddies.
I added a little bling from the kit to the page, but otherwise I tried to keep it very manly!
:)
***
OUT
FOR
PUBLICATION
***
Don't you just love the borders that Sassafras has on their papers!!?
I could use them all day long!
*****
I also made a birthday card for my soon-to-be-sister-in-law whose birthday is today!
I added a premade pocket from KI Memories (from my stash) to the inside of the card.
I decorated it a little bit to match the outside of the card and tucked a gift card inside.
Happy birthday Ginny!
I even mailed it in time to get there on her birthday!
{patting myself on the back}
*****
OK hijack over!
Carry on with the regularly scheduled programming!
:)
And happy hump day!!
gretchen

No comments: