Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Chatting with the Chickens!

Hi Everyone!! How is everyone doing?! I am sharing with you my latest layout, made with the Jump and Jive kit, that I did for the Noel Mignon Stamping challenge! :D

Now stamping is not something that I normally do, so this sent me outside the box a bit. I just kinda forget that stamps exist. :P Not that I don't love them! I own a ton, and Noel always includes one in a kit, and they are awesome ones at that! So I made myself use more than one set. I chose the Jenni Bowlin stamp from Jump and Jive, the Basic Grey stamps from Very Virginia and the Prima lace border stamp from Lemonade Stand. :D These two were perfect!



Even though this layout didn't turn out like I invisioned, I still am happy with my effort! :D (that's all that matters right?) First, I created my own border using the Prima stamp set. Looking at it afterwards, I really should have used a color that popped for this instead of what I chose, but what is done is done. I used my Jenni Bowlin Paint Dabber on the Basic Grey stamp which I think turned out really nice! I was surprised at how well the paint dabber covered! I will certainly be using this again in the future. And lastly I used a turquoise Stazon on my Jenni Bowlin Pinked Circle stamp, which gave my layout a nice color boost! :D


I am in the process of redoing my scrap space and I am making sure that my stamps move closer to my desk area, and are more organized. That way hopefully I will use them more! :D


~Amy

No comments: