Wednesday, April 20, 2011

May Kit, "Mary Ellen", Up For Sale Tomorrow!

The May kit will be up for pre-order tomorrow morning! I have named this kit "Mary Ellen" after my late Gram. She relished family get togethers and time with her grand children. It was always picnics on her old wooden table in the back yard, swimming parties at my aunts home, drives in the country (in her powder blue Caprice Classic), weekends at our cabin, or something else fun. She was a "do-er". :) I miss her and our good times, and this kit reminds me a lot of her.

Here are some photos to give you an idea of the mood I went for on this one!








You can find more sneaks over on our Facebook page, or on the message board.


I won't have a full photo in the morning, as my last box is due to arrive sometime in the late morning, but Britt has a video for us. I will post that, and then later in the day I will have a full reveal. :) Just a heads up, this one has been getting A LOT of attention, so I would get your order in as soon as possible.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ursula Schneider said...

I love your inspiration photos, just had to say!