Tuesday, April 19, 2011

glimpses of you

There's a new stamping challenge over at the challenge blog. You can head over here & check out the details. Funny enough, without even knowing it almost all of us on the DT chose the Jenni Bowlin stamp from the Jump & Jive kit! Guess we all really liked that one :)
Anyway, I had some brand new pics of our baby who is due in June so I decided to get those scrapped before his/her arrival :) I used the Pencillines sketch #231 for this layout along with the Jump & Jive kit (still a few left!)
I stamped the Jenni Bowlin stamp with a glue pad & then sprinkled some of that pretty, pretty turquoise Maya Road glitter that came in the kit.
And that's it folks! We're hitting the road next week to make our cross country trek over to Washington State! I'm hoping to have my travel album finished & ready to post next week :)

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

sweet layout Michelle! and i am quite a fan of that stamp myself! :)