Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lifting a Member


One of our most recent challenges was to lift a member. And I'll be honest...I'm really bad about lifting - not because I don't want to, but because I simply don't think to do it! The gallery is a great source of inspiration and I really should utilize it more, especially when I'm low on inspiration.

I lifted Elisha's layout:


Here's mine, made with the Jump and Jive kit, still a favorite! :


I had a "photobooth" picture lying around and thought it worked well with how Elisha used a picture of her and her husband.

I'll also take any excuse to layer it out and use just a few letters (I'm a total Thickers hoarder)...the ones in the Jump and Jive kit are some of my all-time favorites.

Hope this inspires you to take a look around and feel free to lift something you like. You never know what you might end up with!

Thanks, Elisha, for the inspiration!

No comments: