Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Full of Color

Photobucket

Hello everyone!!!  I am excited to share my first layout using the new Boardwalk kit :)  Being that this kit is full of such a fun array of color and pattern, it seems fitting my layout is titled "Full of Color".  My youngest son has recently become obsessed with anything artsy.  If he spies crayons, markers, or paint, he scurries right over & gets busy.

Photobucket

I love using a mix of fonts within a title.  I wanted the word "color" to really stand out so I die-cut this large with my Cricut Expression in a variety of patterned papers found in the kit.  A bit of doodling added a fun "pop" to the letters :)

Photobucket

I layered the journaling tag up with some cute stickers & that gorgeous wood butterfly.  The butterfly seemed a bit lost with everything else so I stamped a text background onto it in black ink.

Photobucket

Thanks for letting me share :)  Be sure to break into your own kits and get your bright & bold color on!!!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Love this! What a Q T PIE!!!! I have to ask how do you size your pics to print like that? I am so non tech save lol.

Virginia said...

I adore this layout so much Julie! I am definitely lifting it down the road! :)

Diane Payne said...

This is adorable! The photo and the layout! :)

Leslie Ashe said...

Your titlework is FABULOUS!
What a darling page!