Monday, July 2, 2012

She Loves To Dream



Hi! Happy Monday! I'm so excited to be sharing my very first Noel Mignon post today.

Thank you all for the welcome, it's truly a DREAM to be here!

I just had the best time playing with the new July  Boardwalk kit.
My first thing to pick up and play with were the butterflies. I LOVE butterflies!
To add them to this layout of my beautiful daughter was a lot of fun:


I had the BEST time using the mist and the mask to color my butterflies.
Normally I'd leave them "natural" like they come, but after experimenting
with the mist & some inks I had on my desk...I knew they were perfect for my girl's page.


the dark blue makes me SO happy. LOVE how it draws the turquoise from her top right out.




I put the mask right on top of the largest wooden butterfly & sprayed.
After that, I dropped a few drops of a turquoise ink on top & this is the outcome.
I LOVE it.

here's one more shot of that butterfly:

Now I hope you have loads of fun creating with your July kit!
Don't be afraid to get those fingers dirty with the mist & get out some inks or paints
to add to the fun!

Thanks for letting me share with you today.
Again, it's MY pleasure to be here with all of you!

6 comments:

gssfam said...

I LOVE butterflies too! This is so GREAT! Thank you for sharing with all of us! Can't wait to get home and play with my kit!

Shelley Haganman said...

Great layout Leslie!

Virginia said...

This is gorgeous... and I LOVE the chevron butterfly... totally going to try that out!

Gretchen said...

gorgeous Leslie!!

Julie Bonner said...

Absolutely beautiful Leslie!!!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

This is seriously gorgeous Leslie! I love all of the details!