Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Joy RIde


Hi everyone! A couple weeks ago my son's wrestling team had their awards banquet. They had a recording breaking season both as a team and individual wrestlers. After recognizing them for a job well done they hit the games. I captured a couple of photos that show their fun but yet competitive side off the mat!

I used Julie's sketch for my layout. I think this one is really versatile, I'm anxious to try some more ideas with the sketch.
I added punched circles in three sizes onto each upper color blocks. I really love what it added to the layout.


 The journaling is tucked behind that photo on the Take Note card.
All supplies come from the Melrose kit, except the piece of wood veneer and the flair. Add some flair to your next Noel Mignon order, it is available in the shop! The Melrose kit is sold out but the Melrose paper only kit is available, if you don't already have it I highly recommend picking it up.


Did you know that kit subscriptions are being taken right now for the next term. You can sign up right here!

Did you also know that if you share the news about kit subscriptions you will be entered for an awesome giveaway? You can read how to enter right here on the blog.

Thanks for visiting! Have a fabulous day!

No comments: