Thursday, April 18, 2013

Everyday Summer Days

I got to play with Julie's awesome sketch from yesterday, and here's what I came up with.

Lindsey Dixon started a conversation in the Facebook group on whether or not you are a planner or a wing-it type of scrapper.  I used the sketch as a start, but the rest was winging it.
 I scaled it down...using that gorgeous map paper from Webster's Pages.  I planned on using these geometric Christmas trees to replace the circles in the sketch, but by accident, I loved how they looked together like this.
 Then I picked the photos...these couldn't have been more perfect...I'm ready for the pool to be warm enough because the weather sure is heating up.
 I replaced the circles with other embellies...I am always floored by the amazing variety of embellies and paper that Noel packs in these kits.
Hope you get a chance to play with this kit and sketch...have a great week!

No comments: