Monday, April 15, 2013

{Peace*Joy*Love}









there's a certain type of peace when anyone enters my home.

at our entry, as soon as you open our door - you'll see a wall of crosses
that I've been collecting through the years. Some are old, some are new,
some are bright..some are blue. (sorry, my inner Dr. Seuss came out)

Each one has a story. Some are from near (Hobby Lobby!) and some are
from FAR away (Jerusalem, Israel is my farthest one).

I love this cross nook in our entry. I want to fill the entire entry walls
one day. Right now, I LOVE how calm, peaceful & serene it is.

It's a representation to all who pass by or enter - we are believers.




















I used the Melrose kit to create my layout. I intended it to be soft,
muted & gentle. BUT I had a little gold mist incident & decided...





















it looks ok, I'm leaving it. So I added on top of it.


I crinkled all my papers & distressed them before gluing them down.
The vellum - wow, that is beautiful! And cuts like butter. I made 3 banner
strips, crinkled and glued them first.



























I added a flair button by Shelley (you can find them here:  A Flair for Buttons
in the Noel Mignon store. 


Thanks for letting me share with you today!

Have a great week!
~Leslie

No comments: