Monday, April 8, 2013

Melrose is a STAR!










along with my sweet son!

Hi, Leslie here today sharing a layout I created in all of 30 minutes
yesterday using Melrose!
There's NO denying I LOVE this kit.

I love how it's packed with ALL amazing things that
make you able to create absolutely anything!  I grabbed a large
photo that I had of my son just lying around & pulled together these
gorgeous colors from the kit & this is what I came up with:

*Star*



Stars are one of my very favorite shapes. I use them like crazy.
(Hearts too, I LOVE using both shapes) Aren't the Luxe stars from
Pink Paislee gorgeous? Yum..I love the gold dots all over them.


I have a thing right now for gold. The Luxe (Pink Paislee) rub ons
are like butter. Aren't the arrows perfect with stars?



















When I sat down this afternoon to create this layout, I started a movie,
grabbed my coffee (and water) & knew I'd be here at least an hour
...when I finished & realized it was only 30 minutes - I couldn't believe it.

I hope you get to find time to grab your kit and create away today!

Thanks for letting me share some Melrose inspiration with you.

Have a great one!
~Leslie

1 comment:

Melanie said...

LOVE this Leslie! The colors are fabulous. What a handsome son :)