Monday, March 3, 2014

Beautiful Darling Daughters- Wishing Well Kit!


Yesterday, I doodled a few little sketches in church while I listened and used one as the inspiration for my layout today. I've recently become quite taken with floral laurels, and I wanted to use one on my layout as a feature. Some of my inspiration has come from the wonderful artist Katie Daisy, with designs like this one: 


 I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for in the Silhouette store, but I did find one called "cute flower badge" that I just adjusted the sizing for what I wanted. 


I used the beautiful "Wishing Well kit" (there are still a couple available- grab one while you can!) to create the rest of the accents on this page. I especially loved the little photo frames and thought they added a lovely lightness to the edges of my photo mat for journaling. 


How fun is that little rolling stamp?! Adore! The "beautiful" cut out with my Silhouette machine is from a fellow scrapbooker and instagrammer, Jessy. You can download it for free, along with a few other brush words she created, on her blog here. 


This was such a fun layout to make. What design features are catching your eyes lately that will make their way to your pages? 

No comments: