Friday, March 7, 2014

Fill Your Heart

Hello! Jana Eubank here to share with you my first scrapbook page using the NEW March 2014 Wishing Well Kit. I adore this kit! The gold accents are so trendy and add the perfect amount of warmth to any project.

FILL YOUR HEART


I love the quote on the wood card included with my kit. I have never heard this quote before, but they are words that I try to live by. I couldn't resist adding multiple heart elements all over my page to go along with these special words.

There are heart rubons in the upper left corner ...


Shiny gold hearts sprinkled down the right side of my photo ...


and die cut hearts clustered together on top of a doily cut out. There are even small subtle hearts in the print of the paper bag accent.




What projects have you been creating with the Wishing Well kit? Be sure to share them with us on the Noel Mignon Facebook page.

Have a creative day!

Jana Eubank

No comments: