Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Preschool Days

Good morning friends!! I'm here today to share a layout made using the awesome past kit, Study Hall.  I know, I know, it's not the AWESOME new kit- Social Butterfly :( My Social Butterfly kit came through the door right as I was finishing up this layout, but I cannot wait to start playing with it later tonight.  Have you seen it the full kit yet? It's so amazing- check it out


I have to admit, I'm a total sucker for orange and teal together :)  And trust, those thickers look even cooler in person!

Anyways, enough gushing- I do have a layout to share that was made using an equally cool past Noel Mignon kit.  My first time scrapping my son's preschool photos- the reds and blues in this kit went perfectly with my son's shirt in the photo :) Gotta love it when that happens!




That's it for today! I hope you enjoy the layout and a BIG thanks to Virginia for taking over my layout last week when I couldn't post :D

-Cassie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great blog post. It’s useful information.There are a lot of good resources here. I am sure I will visit this place again soon.It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you. Thanks.
Play School in Champapet

Zrehena said...

Hi, I do think this is an excellent web site. I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to come back once again since I book marked it.
Calgary childcare