Monday, January 26, 2015

Honestly, I Love You.

So guess who got their brand new 'Love Life' Daily Diary kit!? And guess who made a video of it!? Yep, yep! That's right! 





Picking up in July. Because that's where I'm at. I got really patchy with my album this year. I mean, when you get a good Christmas kit, delivered straight to your door, how do you stick with finishing July? I mean, you don't. You move right on to Christmas. And then catch up. In January. But only if you're super on top of things...

 

The Hey Girl Classic Kit is seriously adorable, and has been so great to fit into my album, and there are so many sweet little pieces that are perfect for pocket style scrapping, not just for pages. Because I can't stick to one format. Thought I could. Wrong.


LOVE the Thickers in this kit - the foam are the greatest for making titles. You can kinda squish them together so that they look welded together like they're one piece. Super nice.


I've always had a hard time putting rubons and stickers directly on the photo. I always think I can be minimalistic and cool and just let the photo speak for itself. But then I remember that in no way am I cool on any level, and add little bits here and there. Like the awesome watercolor rubons and the little stamp, stickers and cork sticker.


I used this adorable sheet of paper to create a 4x6 card. I LOVE the heart strip at the bottom. Love it. And with the ginormous pack of stamps included in the kit this month, I'm pretty sure I can make a bazillion different 4x6 cards. And I just might.


So that's it for me today! I hope you all had a great weekend!


1 comment:

Becky said...

Love your pages here - the 'welded' Thickers are fun! Great video too :)