Friday, September 30, 2016

Addie makes 3

Hey all, Michelle here with a couple more layouts from the Buttons and Bows Classic kit. The classic kit is sold out but there are a few of the Daily Diary kits left. I'm getting down to the last bits of paper & embellishments after creating many layouts from this kit!! I'm pretty excited to start digging into the Falloween kits...but before that let me share these last 2 pages!

For the siblings challenge this week I scrapped some photos from several years back when my youngest was born.
For both of my layouts today I converted my photos to black and white. Sometimes when the colors in the photo don't go well with the patterned paper I want to use or the colors in the photo are too distracting, switching to black and white does the trick!
I was down to the last 2 full sheets of patterned paper and lots of scraps. Usually when that happens I end up with a 'scrappy layout' like the one below.
I added some stitching around my paper/photo as a sort of frame along with stitching on the title. 

And now...onto Fall layouts!!!

No comments: