Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Pinners Conference

Hey all! We are almost into December and that means tons of holiday projects which I am so excited for!!! So I'm wrapping this month off with a pocket page using the Home Sweet Home Daily Diary kit along with some elements from the Apple Crisp Classic Kit. These 2 kits pair up so nicely it just makes sense to use them both on my projects!
I started off with a Design K Project Life pocket page. I love these because they have 4x4 squares which was perfect for including some of my instagram photos from my trip. Then I supplemented with other photos for the 3x4 spots. 
Funny - not so funny at the time - story: on our way home we had a cancelled flight, changed flight, delayed flight, almost missed flight, you name it it happened while trying to get home. Then on the 2nd flight (after a 6+ hr layover and delayed flight and issues with our boarding passes) we get on the plane and they tell us that because of the delay they were not able to service the plane so they only had water...no snacks, no drinks. So I had a little fun with my 'NOPE' card since I was really hoping for a glass of wine on that flight!

There were several cards that, while I liked the card, the saying wasn't applicable for my page. So I simply covered those up with various embellishments from the kits to personalize it to my needs.

This green striped card had a heart on it so I covered it up with a chipboard leaf:

This card originally said 'so very blessed' and I covered the 'blessed' with a banner from the Pretty Little Studio cut aparts, then added the 'fun' thickers. 

And the house card had a saying on it that I covered up with part of a journaling card so that I could add my own writing. 

No comments: