Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Run!

Hey guys! I'm back from a quick weekend trip to Disneyland. My son and I did the 5K, our first run ever. Now I am not a runner. I actually don't really like it too much. But I've always wanted to do a Disney run so we did it. And you know what? I get why people run now. I so want to sign up for another one now!!
So I wanted to do a quick and simple layout. I'm planning on making a small mini-album of the trip, probably from a travelers notebook, so I didn't feel like I needed to include a ton of photos on this page.
You'll also notice that I didn't pick Disney themed papes & embellishments and I did this for 2 reasons: 1) As I stated, I'm going to be creating a mini-album all about the trip and I'll probably go all Disney for that, and 2) I wanted to show that you don't have to stick to the theme of a kit. I took a very fall themed kit using papers from the Apple Crisp Classic Kit and embellishments from the Home Sweet Home Daily Diary kit and created a page that has nothing to do with fall (other than the fact that my even took place in the fall). And there you have it!

No comments: