Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Two layouts for the price of one with the Home Sweet Home Classic Kit

Hello everyone!  I hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday.  Nicole here on the blog today to share another look at the Home Sweet Home Classic kit before I start breaking into the new Chrimast kit that arrived yesterday. 

As most of you know we have been in our new/old house for a little over a month.  During this time I have taken snapshots with my phone and posted them on social media.  They have included things that we have had to get use to, new experiences, as well as our new views.  I decided they would make a great layout that would give a good glimpse of out first month here and so I printed out a hand full of the pictures. 



I started with a few pictures and just started adhering them to the woodgrain pattern paper.  I wanted a messy grid so overlapped and tilted them.  I then decided the best way to include a little snippet about each photo would be to number them and so I used the Jenni Bowlin numbers to mark each photo.

My favorite part of this layout was the rubons.  I love the Carta Bella rubons!  I used the wreath and twigs in my title as well as a few leaves scattered among the photos.




To finish off the embellishing I used a few Elle's Studio stickers and word strips through my photos and journaling.




Once this layout was complete I decided to do another with pictures of my sons last field trip at his old school.  The Carta Bella chipboard stickers were perfect for the accents and so I let them be the center of attention around my title.


  I used the Jenni Bowlin stickers for my title.  I cut a few strips of pattern paper to tuck under the main section of my title and then started placing down photos.  I used a few odds and ends left from the sticker sheets and then added a few of the die cut leaves I had left from my layout from a few weeks ago.



I finished off with the pattern paper strips along the top and bottom and the chipboard embellishments from the Carta Bella chipboard/brad set.


I still have a few more ideas to put together with the rest of this kit.  So it's not going away quite yet.  I really love how Noel mixed in some traditional fall colors with non traditional elements.  This kit is so versatile.  As of this morning there are still three kits left in the store.  Be sure to stop by and snag one before they are gone. 

How are you using the kit this month?  We would love to see what you are creating.  Be sure to share over on the Noel Mignon Facebook Members page. 

Happy Scrapping!


1 comment:

Nebulousnoiz said...

Appreciatte your blog post