Wednesday, November 22, 2017

turkey day recipes

Well, it's the day before Thanksgiving! My family is casually watching tv while I'm prepping the desserts & Thanksgiving dinner for tomorrow. As I was going through all of my recipes, I realized I needed to get them into my recipe book. I have many recipes that I use year after year and yet have not made it to 'the official' book yet. And a bunch of printed recipes from the internet just isn't pretty!
A while back I shared the recipe book I started putting together for all of my favorite Christmas recipes and every year I add to it when I discover new favorites. So now it was time to get those turkey day favorites into a recipe book as well!

I pulled out the Apple Crisp Classic Kit along with the Home Sweet Home Daily Diary Kit to create my recipe cards.  I printed the longer recipes on 6x8 cardstock (because I'm using a 6x8 album for my recipes), the smaller recipes were printed on some of the 4x6 cards in the Home Sweet Home kit.
There! So much nicer having my recipes in an album that I can pull out when needed.

Happy Turkey Day everyone!!!

No comments: