Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Turkey treat boxes with the Home Sweet Home Classic Kit

I can't believe Thanksgiving is two days away . . . crazy right?!

Well I thought I would make some cute little turkey treat bags this week for some of the gals I visit from my church.  They came together super quick and you can make two on one full 12x12 sheet of pattern paper.  I think they would be adorable as place settings for Thanksgiving dinner and something you can have the kidlets help put together.  My little guy loved helping me add their faces.

Here is the turkey bag I used in the Silhouette Store - Turkey treat bag

 Once I had them set up to cut I let my machine do all the work and then I assembled them.  I did decide to cut out the feathers twice from the same pattern paper so they would be the same print on both sides.

I love using the Tombo Mono Aqua glue to assemble 3d paper projects.  It has a little longer drying time so you can line things up before it dries.  Also this particular glue dries clear without too much warping.

For their eyes I used a some wiggly eyes I had in my craft stash and used the glue gun to glue them on.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  I wish you all in the US a wonderful holiday week and enjoy your time with friends and family.  Gobble gobble! ;)


No comments: