Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Bloom and Grow with the Vintage Spring Daily Diary Kit

Better late than never today.  It has been a busy week already and it's only Tuesday . . .

Anyway I am here to share a layout using the Vintage Spring Daily Diary kit.   It is our first spring in our house and it has been fun watching different plants start blooming and seeing what the previous owners planted.  I decided to pair pictures of my yard starting to bloom with journaling that reflects my thoughts on my own personal changes right now. 
 I did pull cardstock from last months classic kit and the woodgrain pattern paper from the February kit. 

I started with the white cardstock for my background.  Using some Heidi Swapp gold shimmer mist I put a few gold splatters.


The rest of the picture block is cards and pattern papers I layered from the the kit.  I then tucked in some die cuts and stickers among the layers.  



And there you have it a pretty simple and quick layout documenting a little of me right now. How are you about recording your own personal thoughts and feelings at the moment?  I hope among the holidays, birthdays, and family vacations you are including you. 

Happy Scrapping!



1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING that you documented this!