Saturday, April 21, 2018

Documenting Wk 12 with the Vintage Spring DD Kit


Happy Saturday everyone! Danielle here with another project using the super cute Vintage Spring Daily Diary Kit


 This week I chose to pull out the pops of green that were in this months kit. They add a pop of freshness to some otherwise dreary colour photos (due to weather)


I fussy cut the green butterfly out of one of the Maggie Holmes Flourish papers, and used my stapler to attach it. Another fun element I added was a piece of my sons favourite blue shirt that ripped. I sewed it onto the side of the page for a fun textural element and to bring out another pop of blue from the photos.


 I cut out a 3x4 section of a kraft bag that had a souvenir in it, from a work trip my husband was on. I like how it pulled over the wood tone on to this page, to mimic the "wood" style paper on the other page.

Have you been creating with your kits? If so, we would love it if you shared with us over on the Facebook Group!!!


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving these pages!!!!!!!!!!