Friday, April 20, 2018

Victoria Marie: Vintage Spring Classic Kit

Hi!  Sarah here with another layout using the April classic kit.  This woman...who else knows Victoria?  I'm so happy to have been able to meet her and spend some time together at her scrapbook retreat.  


Since I used the neutral background paper, the Thickers were perfect to stand out on top of it.  


For the top, I wanted to add something to help balance it.  I tore a strip of the washi tape in half and added a sticker and some sequins.  The cluster by the journaling helped pull together all of the colors I picked to use.


I loved the bird sticker so I layered it up with a chipboard word.  I used the washi again to ground my photos.


I loved being able to use the chipboard words for "laughter" and "smiles" because I feel like that's all I did with Victoria.  We laughed and smiled the whole time.  She's wonderful!!!

Thanks so much for joining me today!  Please let us see what you are making with your April kits!


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeee the fun photos and the way you did the title!!!