Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Quote Mobile with the Vintage Spring Daily Diary Kit

Sorry everyone, another late night blog post from me.  Tonight I am showing how I used my kit to create a fun little home decor piece with my daily diary kit.  I love the vintage inspired cards in the kit and they really lend themselves with the look and feel in my living room.  I bought this wire mobile over a year ago and it has hung empty in my living room.  After my kit arrived I knew immediately what I wanted to hang from the clips.  Here is what I came up with:


I began by going online and finding some quotes that I really like and then printed these off on photo paper.  I then grabbed the vintage inspired cards and embellishments and went to town.  



Most of the cards I included quotes on both sides of the cards.  The few that are blank use cards with prints on the back.    







It makes a fun addition hanging in my front room corner and it's really nice putting to use my wire mobile.  
What have you been making with this months kits?  We always love to see your work, be sure to post over on the Noel Mignon Facebook Member board.

Happy Scrapping!





2 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fabulous creations!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GENIUS!!! I loveeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!