Thursday, February 25, 2010

Our March Guest Designer is...


Kimberly Neddo!! YAY!!!! If you don't already, be sure to browse through Kimberly's blog! It's so full of beautiful creations and photos!

Welcome Kimberly :D :D :D ! We can't wait to see what you create with The Seaside Cottage kit! Be sure to check out this blog every week for Kimberly's posts all throughout March. Plus she will be joining us for the monthly challenges as well.

How lucky are we {squeal}!?! Please join me in giving her a very warm welcome! :D :D :D :D

4 comments:

Greta Adams said...

Welcome Kimberly!! i can't wait to see what you've cooked up wtih this kit!!

Virginia said...

Welcome Kimberly! I'm squealing along with Noel! WOOHOO!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK and Woooooooooooooooooo to the Hooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I love her work! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kim Moreno said...

Hey sweets!! So happy you are joining us for the month... call me soon! I can't wait to see what you come up with this month.. you rock my friend!!