Wednesday, February 24, 2010

This Kid Cracks Me Up! Journaling Tip


I have a quick LO to share with you today of my silly son at Christmas. He was hugging his beloved Christmas presents! His expression just cracked me up! I used bits and pieces of Noel's Christmas kits and her new Jenni Bowlin pennant stickers.

Quick Journaling Tip: I keep a stash handy of tags. I love to journal but don't always like to see it. So I tend to slip the journaling behind the picture with just a hint of it peeking at the top. Another idea is to use a frosted bag as part of your LO and journal on a piece of paper/tag to slip in the bag.

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is fab michele!!!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeee that photo and love love love love love how U did the "presents" on the banner!!! awesome lo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jana Eubank said...

Such a cute page!!!! And your boy is too silly hugging his stack of presents! LOL! Love the banner title here!

~~Mia~~ said...

Great idea!!!!!