Saturday, February 20, 2010

Working that Paper Doll



Wow this is the kit that just keeps growing. I have made all sorts of layouts with this kit and I still have a ton left.

This is my friends little girl who is definitly a mess. I have made several layouts using her pics because she is too cute to be able to resist. Besides, maybe by the time she is 5 i'll have a complete book to give her mom :)

i used one of the pencil lines sketches for this one because my creativity has flown the coup but now it's back...that is what i love about sketches good starting point and then you just roll with it and the creative juices get flowing.



Next is a layout using the Seaside Cottage kit:
I challenged myself to use only paper and no embellishments. And this is what i came up with. I love that this kit is not only for girls but you can really work it for boys too.

The webster's papers that were included were perfect for this photo.
this layout was quite a challenge for me because i LOVE embellishments and could have used them but i wanted to challenge myself a bit and happy to report i met my challenge :)

See you next week!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Greta!!! these are GORGEOUS!!!!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those "first" alphas! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)