Monday, February 1, 2010

Adore and Glee Challenge

Happy Monday to our Scrappy Friends! I have a couple pages to share with you today.

On this first page I used the Object of My Affection kit. I was going for a shabby, serene feeling to match this beach photo of my husband and daughter.

Adore by Jana Eubank



The Fancy Pants floral paper was my jumping off point for this page. I created my own page accents using clear packaging and my Cuttlebug Textile Hearts combo die/embossing folder and Frills Borders embossing folder.



I gave the clear accents a whitewash with some acrylic paint and then used Tattered Rose Distress Stickles from the kit on top for a sandy effect. :)

The chipboard hearts are painted with white acrylic paint, a wash of Shimmerz Pink Pearlz, and more Tattered Rose Distress Stickles. I added the Stickles to the Making Memories heart accent, as well, so that everything would coordinate.




This second page was the one I completed for the GLEE CHALLENGE that went up today on the Noel Mignon Challenge blog. Even if you don't watch the show, Glee, you can play along with the fun requirements. Head on over to see what the other design team members created. You are sure to be inspired!

Glee by Jana Eubank



I used the Sassafras Lass cards from the Paper Doll kit mixed with papers and other embellishments from the Core Curriculum kit.

My journaling reads:

"I was an interesting person in High School. I was friends with every one, but didn't quite fit into a specific group. I was actually proud of that. My best friends were my sister and Clark & Adrian. I just wanted High School to be over so I could move on! If I could give my young self advice, I would tell myself to be more confident, get involved and take the chances that you wanted to. " Journalled 1/2010

See you next time!
Jana Eubank

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! these are just gorgeous jana!!! wow wow wow! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)