Sunday, February 28, 2010

Roseville Snow


Happy Sunday everyone! After a week of clouds and rain we are having a beautiful day here. Lots of sunshine and blossoms on the trees! Spring is just around the corner...YAY!

I have a LO to share with you today which I did with papers from the Seaside Cottage Kit. I used my Martha Stewart snowflake punch for the border of flakes up the left side. I sprayed them with Shimmerz "Bed of Roses" (I am carrying the WHOLE line of Shimmerz...I LOVE that stuff!), which gave it a slight shimmer and defined the paper a bit. I also added some Prima Pearls to the center of them. I added a Hambly rub on, for the stitching, and some JB stickers up top. For my "Snow" Title I used Jillibean Kraft letters, which I painted with the Teresa Collins "Pearlz". I love how they look. But I now have the White in stock...not sure which I like better... :)
Hope you all have a great Sunday. And just a reminder...today is the last day to get your name in for the Tessa Ann Button giveaway! So sign up and get your chance at this pretty set!




2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

U are sooooooooooooo amazing Noel!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the layers and those photos are ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Mel said...

Just beautiful, I love those corregated letters, I have just finished a layout using this and although I waterstamped mine first and then cut around, my letters are not as thick and as effective as I feel yours are, I love my seaside cottage kit, just lovve it and am looking forward to receiving my next one, thank you for sharing your gorgeous layout.