Sunday, October 10, 2010

Life in 2010

Hi all! This week the DT is hosting a fun new challenge called, "Time Capsule!" This is a chance to document the important things going on around you. Right now. Average prices, newsworthy items etc. I decided to use the Lemonade Stand kit to creat pockets for my different categories. I included National News, Local News, Prices, TV programs, Movies, Fashion, Hollywood, and my personal life.
I made little pull tabs with a circle cut in half and a brad poked through.

The butterfly was created with scraps from the kit. : )
I cut the title and the banner using my Cricut machine.
I hope you get a chance to play along with this week's challenge!!! Won't it be fun to look back at this period in time 20 years ago?

4 comments:

MichelleB said...

love this idea! really like the glittered letters and banner!

BlessedinTexas said...

This layout is so awesome, I love everything about it and the idea of this challenge. Not only that but how dedicated the DT is each and every week. Thanks to them and to you Noel for awesome kits and layouts each week and month. I am still so thankful for my first challenge I did with you several years ago when you were just starting. I hope you have a terrific fall and rest of 2010.

xoxoxo

Michelle Whitlow said...

this is SO pretty!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful. Great page idea.