Sunday, October 24, 2010

Playing Wii

Good morning and happy Sunday to you! Noel's challenge this week for us gals was to create a monochromatic LO. I am hoping I didn't "cheat" too badly by using a tiny bit of white! : ) I used the blue papers from the Sun-kissed kit to scrap my daughter playing the Wii. Her jammies were blue and I decided to match the papers! The title and Wii controller were cut using my Cricut machine. The flowers were cut directly from the patterned paper and placed on pop dots.
I used Smooch on the letters to give it some sparkle and shine!
The letters were placed on tiny foam dots!
I added Smooch to the controller as well!
I think I am a day early on the challenge......so consider it a little sneak peek and maybe you can get a head start on creating your monochromatic LO! ; )
Don't forget to pre-order Noel's newest kit, Dear Diary! : )
Have a wonderful Sunday!


4 comments:

Diana Waite said...

this is just SO fun!

CreativeMish said...

Beautiful! I love the colors!

Gretchen said...

oooh fun layout!!

PatiScrap... said...

I love monochromatic LO! I'll try to get to my page! I loved this challenge! Kisses!