Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I LOVE this thing called LIFE

It's Mindi here with you today ! Happy Tuesday !

I have been busy playing with my LOVE LIFE kit this month. You might be thinking its all about hearts, love, and Valentine's Day. But this kit can be used for more than just Valentine's Day and I am going to prove it !

I completed my 2015 Week 3 using the Love Life DD kit. And WOW, it did not disappoint. It is jam packed full of awesomeness.


I used the ribbon from the kit all the way accross my title card and stapled it onto my card. I used one of the 6x6 papers and cut it down to 4x6.  I added the vellum heart underneath the cork board sticker.

*Here is a tip that you may not know. Use some washi tape to secure your ribbon on the other side of the card so it will stay in place. **


I love to use the embellishments from the kit to make my own journaling cards. That is what I did here. I layered a few stickers and added the number 12 to represent Jan. 12.



When I saw this Bingo card I couldn't believe how perfect it was to add to this week. Plus it is so cute.

I just love all these awesome journaling cards. I added some letters to spell out bingo on my journaling card about our Mother Son Bingo Night at school.


It is always important to document not only the good times but the bad as well. I decided to not leave this part out of my Project Life album. This is real life folks, and what was part of our week.

I used some letters to spell out NO on my journaling card.


Noah and I found ourselves on the floor a few times this week. Especially first thing in the morning. The legos were left right there where you see them, cause your only a kid once. I layered one of the cork board pieces on top of a strip of washi tape. Don't you just love those cork board stickers ? I had to restrain myself from using all of them on this one layout !! 


On the right side of my 2 page spread I used a page protector that had lots of pockets. I had lots of pictures from week 3 and I wanted to include them all. It was definitely fun to mix it up a little bit in my album. 


I really enjoyed the journaling cards in this months kit. 


I really wanted to fit this photo of my daughter in her dress up outfit but I had used up all my 4x6 slots. I cut it in half and slipped it into the smaller slots after I added my journaling and embellishments. 


Week 3 was when we celebrated our wedding anniversary (the previous Sunday). I used the weekend recap card to journal about what we did to celebrate. 


I added a photo of each of us bowling and added the sticker right in the middle of it. The current song card was super fun. I used a pen and traced the word SONG on the card for more of an impact. 


Week 3 is done and in the books. I had lots of fun creating with the Love Life DD kit. I have plans to start this past week (Valentine's Day week) and use my kit for that as well. Stay tuned for that ! 

I hope you all had a fabulous and lovely Valentine's Day !! Get those photos printed and get scrapping ! If you haven't picked up your Love Life Kit go check out the store and pick yours up today. 




No comments: