Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Hello Sweetheart

Hi there ! It's Mindi here with you today on this fine Tuesday.

How was your Valentine's Day ? Hopefully it was full of love and happiness.

I am here with you today to share my Valentine's Day week with you. The every day, the prep work, all the love, and such. I had lots of fun working with the Love Life DD kit again this week. This kit is jam packed and certainly perfect for Valentine's Day. Although, as you will see I have lots of regular moments. Even a birthday !


I used one of the 4x6 cards from the paper 12x12 sheets as the base for my title card. I kept it simple and added a sticker and the arrow paper clip.



During the week I had a few chances to take some fun Valentine's day/love themed photos. I included a few of them on the first page.

I also took the kids out for a fun Valentine's Day photo during this week. I plan on doing a full 2 page spread but I did add in a few photos this week. I made a collage and added a circle cork piece in the middle.


I journaled about our Valentine's Day photo shoot on this great card. I added one of these cork stickers on the bottom of the journaling card.  I also made another journaling card + photo of our shopping day and some of the families new shoes. Kind of fun.


I added in this great filler card. It is simply one of my favorite cards in this kit.


We decided at the last minute to take a road trip to the coast on Valentine's Day. I made a journaling card using this perfect card and some embellishments.

Next to it is a photo of my son at the road side fruit stand that we stopped at on the way to the beach.


Speaking of the beach, I added a photo from our beach trip to this week.


The day after Valentine's Day is my oldest daughters birthday. I added a smaller picture onto some patterned paper, and other embellishments.


Instead of adding another photo to this pocket I added some journaling about my daughters birthday.
In the kraft envelope I used the back side of the tag that was in the kit to journal on and added another small photo from my daughters birthday. I added some ribbon to the tag and slide both of the journaling cards into the pocket.


That is a wrap on my week 7. I had so much fun creating this weeks pages and I hope you have found some inspiration.  There are still kits available so go and get yours in the shop before they are all gone.  See you all next time !


No comments: