Monday, June 8, 2015

A Quickie!

Good Morning, Monday!

I have a quick card for you all today, that  I made for a friend's wedding this past weekend. I used the Happy Go Lucky kit for this one, and you know what? It's a pretty classy kit, disguised as a super fun-loving one. I love that lazer-cut. It makes for a sweet little background, bottomed out by that beyond-amazing gold foil heart paper. Swoon! I used ribbon from my stash to match the theme of the wedding, and topped it off with that oval diecut from the kit that says, "Treasure every moment." Does it get more perfect for a wedding sentiment? Nope!


 I wrapped our gift to them in some coordinating Kraft and gold polka dot wrapping paper, tied with a jute bow and tassels. I seriously hope they loved this package as much as I do!


No comments: