Sunday, February 7, 2016

Documenting Wk 5 with a Video & Sweet Charlotte!

Happy Sunday! Danielle here today to share with you my first ever Project Life Process Video on YouTube!


This is my last project using the January Sweet Charlotte Daily Diary Kit from Noel Mignon. I made 5 project life weeks using it!
 Once again,I created another insert page. This time I cut down a 12x12 Design A Project Life page to 3.5x12. I also stitched it closed using the yellow pom pom trim as the edging.
 And here is what it looks like without the insert.
 I used my Zing Embossing Powder in Cricket to heat emboss the wood veneer.
 The blue glitter Thickers were from a past Noel Mignon kit
 And here are some close ups
 Oh how I love that yellow pom pom trim from the kit!
 I used my Stickles in Diamond on some of the cards, to give some texture.
 Thanks so much for stopping by!

I hope you had a chance to watch the process video! Please give me a thumbs up in it if you like what you saw, and want to see more videos, and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel! In future, I hope to do voice overs, but this weekend, with everyone home, it just was not going to happen lol!

No comments: