Monday, February 15, 2016

Documenting Wk 7 & a Process Video

Happy Family Day to all my Canadian friends! Danielle here to share with you Week 7 of my project life that I created using the Noel Mignon Heart of Gold Daily Diary Kit

I also create a process video for you


I added 2 extra inserts this week so I could save the special Valentines projects my boys created. 
Here is my spread for this week.
and here are the inserts I added.
I used some red seam binding from my stash and stitched it to the edge of the one insert.
Here is a photo of the spread without the inserts.
I cut the "Hello Love" phrase from the Crate Paper Gold Hearts that were included in the kit and added it to the bottom left card.
and here are some close ups
How have you been using your Heart of Gold Kits? Leave a link in the comments to your work, so we can stop by to be inspired!


No comments: