Tuesday, February 16, 2016

A Budding Romance with the Heart of Gold Classic Kit

Hello Bloggers, Lynn here to start off our "Budding Romance" design challenge this week. Simply use a flower(s) as a major element on your project. You can make your own flower, fussy cut flowers from patterned paper or add flower embellishments to your page. This challenge was easy using this month's Heart of Gold Classic Kit. I used the gold doily as a base for my page and added my photo, flower stickers and lots of other elements to build up my layout. Here's my page
 
I popped up both flower stickers for added dimension. I added lots of puffy stickers and used the small heart in the stamp set with the Lawn Fawn ink to add some stamped hearts here and there.

I typed on the layered tag and used the yummy gold dipped thickers included in our kit.
 
So, let's see how you use flowers on your projects to create a Budding Romance! Stay tuned for more inspiration from the design team using this week's challenge.
Have a great week!