Saturday, February 27, 2016

lots of love for the Heart of Gold kit

Hey there!

It's Becky and I am back to share another project with you today.

Our challenge for the week was to create some kind of interactive element on my page.

I love to use punches and decided to use  lots of them on my layout and then use them to add a little bit of hidden journaling on my layout.


I interviewed my oldest daughter, included those bits in the journaling at the bottom of the page and then added some of her personality characteristics under many of the hearts, revealed by lifting up the side of the heart.


The floral washi is from my scrappy stash, all else is from the Heart of Gold Classic Kit. 


I love all of the tiny elements (enamel dots, little heart stickers) in the kit and used lots of those to balance out the larger elements on my page. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments: