Friday, August 5, 2016

Vintage Charm Daily Diary Kit // July 2016

Hey everyone, Michelle here! It's a new month and that means new kits to play with!!! This week I'm crafting with the Vintage Charm Daily Diary Kit. I don't do the traditional weekly pocket scrapbooking. Rather, I do more of a monthly spread, or in this case, a specific event (long weekend with company in town).

Do you save movie ticket stubs to put in your scrapbooks?? I love adding them to my pages!! By the way, the new Ghostbusters movie was totally underrated in my opinion, great movie! The new Star Trek movie was awesome, but that goes without saying ;)
The Vintage Charm kit was perfect for my photos, especially the ones at a local farm :) There are lots of farms in our area but there's one in particular that has these sheep that crack us up with their 'talking' every time we go!
That 'gnome what I'm saying?' couldn't have been more perfect next to my photo of our Mad Game game night. Super fun game btw!! 
 

I can't wait to play more with this kit!! And if you've been thinking about trying out a Noel Mignon kit today is the LAST day for free shipping. This offer doesn't happen very often and is such a great deal. Plus, there's a couple Vintage Charm classic and daily diary kits left!!! Check out the shop here!

No comments: