Friday, August 19, 2016

turning 5

Hey everyone, Michelle here! We're using those great frames in the kits on our pages and this week I have a couple pages to share, one from the Vintage Charm Classic Kit and one from the Daily Diary Kit. When I have a lot of pictures to scrap from an event/holiday/etc I like to create one traditional page and a pocket page for all of the extra photos. 
On my main page I used the frames from both kits as decoration on the side. That blue and white striped tab with the wooden 'smile' is also a frame tucked under my photo. Since I had a lot of journaling I printed it directly on my patterned paper under my photos.
For my pocket pages I mostly used elements from the daily diary kit along with bits and pieces from the classic kit. I used one of the frames from the classic kit as decoration in one of the 4x6 pockets. The button stickers from the classic kit made cute little bullet points for my journaling.


On the reverse side I again used one of the frames from the classic kit as a design element rather than a frame for a photo. The pocket pages work wonderfully for all of those extra photos from my daughter's birthday!

1 comment:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Love how you used the frames! And the colors on that chevron paper are so pretty! I've become a huge fan of the pocket pages. It just makes scrapbooking so much easier when you've got LOTS of photos!