Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Love and Laughter Vintage Charm Daily Diary Project Life Page

Hello Everyone, Lynn here with my latest project life page using this month's Vintage Charm Daily Diary Kit. The DT challenge this week is called "Love and Laughter". The challenge is to use "Love and Laughter" as a title for your project. Instead of a title I incorporated the phrase into my journaling on one of my project life cards. I used pics of my new puppy because she makes me laugh every day and she is so loved! I used Simple Stories "Bloom and Grow" cards and stickers for my page - love the Bloom and Grow collection!! Here's my page.
I love the woodgrain and bright colors in this collection by Simple Stories. Here's close ups of the cards starting with my title card. I used the coordinating Bloom and Grow Alpha and Sticker sheet to decorate my title card.
I popped up a die cut shape on the next card. How stinkin cute are the gnomes that are part of the collection?!
Here's the next few cards. The ampersand is on the outside of the pocket without a background. 
Here's my journal card where I added the "Love and Laughter" phrase from this week's challenge. I outlined the phrase to make it stand out a bit more. 
This card has one of my favorite recent pics of Lola. She is just too cute!!
The last card includes more adorable gnomes. I added a kite die cut to one of the gnomes.
I have loved this collection for my last few project life pages. I hope I've inspired you with ideas for your PL pages.
Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week. I'll be back next week with a layout using our new September Classic kit.

No comments: