Sunday, November 27, 2016

Planning with the Oh What Fun Daily Diary kit

Welcome!  Wendy here today to share my December calendar using the Oh What Fun Daily Diary kit.  I didn't have enough Christmas pictures to work in my Project Life album yet, so I decided to plan instead.  I love that my planner allows me to create in a small place, it is great for a quick creative pick-up.


Here are some close-ups of the details...



I love the clips and flowers that were enclosed in the kit, but the flower was too bulky for my planner.  I took the foam adhesive off the flower and instead adhered it with liquid glue to the clip, giving me a very festive marker for my planner for the month.


This week your challenge is a Recipe challenge; your challenge is to use 1 sheet of cardstock, 2 alphabets, 3 photos, 4 patterned papers, and 5 embellishments.  If you play along, remember to share what you have created on the Noel Mignon FB page, we'd love to see!

Thanks for joining me today!


No comments: