Tuesday, November 29, 2016

A Recipe for a Fall Pocket Page

Hello Everyone! Lynn here hoping you all survived Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday! Did you score any good deals? I was tempted but settled with a BOGO calendar for Christmas gifts. 
Today I'm sharing my final pocket page with the "All Fall" Daily Diary Kit. Our challenge this week is a fun one! It's a recipe challenge. Here are the ingredients we incorporated into our projects:

1 - sheet cardstock
2 - alphabets
3 - photos
4 - patterned papers
5 - embellishments

Here's my whole page.
I used my vintage typewriter for my journaling this week.
 For my 1 sheet of cardstock I cut up a piece of cream cardstock and used it under my photos. 2 different alphabets can be seen on the following card.
3 photos was easy peasy. I printed my photos on my Instax Printer for cute polaroid type pics.
4 patterned papers was another easy peasy ingredient - plaid, floral, wood grain and burlap.
5 Embellishments: Simple Stories Clips, Cardstock Stickers, Enamel Dots, Die Cut Shapes and Washi Tape.
Here's the last few close ups. How cute is this bear ...
And the final two cards.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and checking out our latest challenge. Hope you join us and create something with this recipe!! 
Have a great week and I'll be back next week with a new page with a brand new kit!! 

No comments: