Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Well, Hello November!

Hello and WOW, it's November 1st. Hard to believe. Lots going on this month ... Daylight Savings Time, Election Day, Veteran's Day and Thanksgiving. A busy month for sure. Lots to document and thanks to Noel's kits, it will be a breeze to create projects to honor all the events of November. However, since Halloween was yesterday I HAD to create one more pocket page with the "Falloween" Daily Diary Kit. I used a page design I don't usually gravitate towards but I like changing things up in my project life albums. This page is dedicated to Halloween and the pics I used are of the costumes worn by my Niece's daughter Tori. Our challenge this week is 3-1 ... use three of something and one of something! so fun, right!! Here's my page using photo pocket page design D.

I used Carta Bella's "Haunted" 4x6 journaling cards for this page and 4x6 photos. The three of something is the puffy stickers by Pebbles and the one of something is the strip of washi tape from Bella Blvd. Here's some close ups ... if you dare!

I love Tori's make up - she and her Mom go all out for Halloween - here she is a zombie hippie.
This makeup is amazing .. and a bit creepy!
I cut one of the 4x6 journaling cards into two to fill in middle pockets.
Here's the final card and photo.
Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back next week with a new pocket page using this month's BEAUTIFUL "All Fall" Daily Diary Kit. Have a great week and enjoy your Halloween candy!

No comments: