Sunday, November 6, 2016

Week 9 & 10 | All Fall Daily Diary

Good Morning, crafty friends!  Wendy here today to share your new challenge for the week.  
Today I am using the All Fall Daily Diary to create this "Pumpkin Patch" layout.  Your challenge this week, is the "Pumpkin Patch" challenge, create a page with "patches" of paper as the background, and incorporate stitching somewhere on the page!


Using a grid formula (or doing Project Life) was a quick way to create patches of paper, almost like a quilt which was my inspiration in the colors and patterns I chose.




There were some pen lines that were on the tree card, and I drew some on my heart card to give the handmade look like stitching.  The last card has some stitching which I had meant to go over and re-emphasize, but I realized I had forgotten!  

I hope you will join us this week in playing along with our "Pumpkin Patch" challenge, we can't wait to see what you create.  Make sure you share your creations on the FB page!



No comments: