Friday, November 18, 2016

Autumn Family Fun

Hey guys, Michelle here! I have a traditional layout using the All Fall Classic Kit along with a pocket page using bits and pieces from the kit along with cards from the Falloween Daily Diary kit.
When I have a lot of photos I'll do one main page and then a supplemental pocket page. I may actually add another little pocket page in here because there's a couple more photos I wasn't able to fit in. But for now, this is good enough. "Good enough" is kind of my mantra when I just don't have the time to scrap every single photo. I do what I can and if I have time to go back and add to it someday I will. If not, it's okay! The story is recorded and that's the most important part!
The journaling card is from the Falloween Daily Diary kit, everything else is from the All Fall Classic Kit. There were tons of fall journaling cards in the Falloween kit so I used those in my pages.
For my pocket pages I again used the journaling cards from the Falloween Daily Dairy kit and supplemented with embellishments from the All Fall kit. 
And here's a look at how it comes together in my albums. I did the same thing with some Halloween photos - one traditional page along with a pocket page.
 So my pages from today are on the front side, then my Halloween pages when you turn the page. The pocket pages fit right in with my traditional pages!

1 comment: