Sunday, November 13, 2016

Week 11 & 12 | All Fall Daily Diary

Welcome, Noel Mignon friends!  Wendy here today to share your new challenge for the week.  This week your challenge is the "Family" challenge - use the word Family somewhere on your project.


I chose to emphasize plenty of our family activities for these weeks and then the card from Echo Park, Family Together.


Isn't that cute little squirrel/fox the best?  I keep my extras from month to month to combine when I am looking for just the right touch for my pages.


I fussy cut out one of the hexagons from the patchwork 4x6 card to add instead this 2x2 card with the sentiment of bushels of fun.  I had run out of 1's from the alphas included in this month's kit, but again, I was able to pull from a previous kit these gorgeous gold thickers.

Thanks for joining me today, I'll see you next week with a new page and challenge!



No comments: