Friday, November 4, 2016

Halloween 2016

Hi friends, Michelle here with just a couple more Halloween layouts to share. I was hoarding hanging onto those adorable cards from the Falloween Daily Diary kit and waiting til I had some Halloween pics so I could make some pages with them!
I absolutely love the vintage style cards that came with this kit and couldn't wait to use them!! You'll notice I added that cute little paperclip embellishment to my photo at the top. I didn't want to risk it falling out when the pages are turned so I used my tiny attacher to secure it in place.

Next I have my traditional layout from Halloween. On this page I did this week's 3-1 challenge. I used 3 strips of washi and 1 spiderweb doily.
I didn't like how the black glitter alphas were against my black spider web (they just didn't show up) so I grabbed those little green alphas from the All Fall classic kit.
And now Halloween is officially 'in the books'!! I have just a few papers left from the Falloween Classic Kit so I may try and squeeze out another layout or 2 before moving on the fabulous All Fall kit! I did a quick little video with the kit contents that you can check out here

ALSO - this is the last week to sign up for kit subscriptions for next Jan-June 2017. There are 3 options that you can check out here!

No comments: